Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Well, That's Just Hilarious!

Dr. Shen didn't tell me to eat meat! I saw him today and he doesn't think meat is a good idea at all. I totally misunderstood him. He's from China and well, something was lost in the translation. NO MEAT NECCESSARY! Fish okay. Lots vegetables. Some fruit. He gave me an acupuncture treatment, a massage, and my weekly bag of herbs for tea. I feel so much better already.

Tomorrow my local Farmer's Market is open on the beach. I'll go get some fresh organic vegetables and fruits and return to my original plan. I'm so happy!

Lost that pound I gained over Christmas week. 20 pounds down and and my energy is heading back up to 5 or 6. I do need to sleep better and work on adding more time to my meditation practice.

Mantra: "I am radiant with the light of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment